Thursday, September 23, 2010

Take this Quiz: Are you a compulsive shopper?
True or False? Evaluate the following statements:
1. When I am feeling depressed, I usually go shopping
2. I spend a lot  Of money that I do not have on things that I do not need.
3. I get a rush when I make a purchase, but I “crash” soon afterwards.
4. I have closets full of clothes that I have never worn, and countless gadgets that I have never used.
5. I often feel reckless and out of control when I shop.
6. I lie to my friends and family about how much money I spend.
7. My shopping has caused problems in my personal relationships in one way or another

Did you answer “True” for three or more of the above statements? If so, it is possible that you have a real problem with compulsive shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment